PDA

View Full Version : Nightbrace's Dismissal

Nightbrace
02-25-2007, 11:48 AM
For all of you that may worry about where I've gone in the upcoming weeks... I thought I should give a farewell message... :(

To ALL Lansing Heritage members, I am truly sorry for any and all comments that may have offended you in any way. I can assure you that none of my posts were intended for this reason. I have a LOT to learn about how to conduct myself on an online community, and its a shame that I can no longer be a part of these forums as I truly enjoyed my time here. If its allowable by the moderators, I will continue to observe this forum from time to time, but will no longer be a participating member as its obvious that me being a part of these forums is infecting an otherwise great online community. There may be a day that I will post again and be able to contribute in a postive way, but I cannot see this happening in the near future. I wish you all the best, and hope that you continue to keep this wonderful place to talk about audio in tact for many years to come! Yours very truly, Nightbrace

SEAWOLF97
02-25-2007, 11:51 AM
30 days in rehab ...and then come on back.

(didn't always care for your style, but you do have a lot of knowledge and experience to share...dont disappear permanently)