PDA

View Full Version : pioneer HPM-900s

jim3860
02-24-2007, 01:03 AM
I must have some sort of illness. I went and bought a pair of pioneer HPM-900s today, not because i need them, but i desired them. Im not not even sure where to put these damn things. I am quickly running out of room here. someone please tell me stop my evil ways. :p REGARDS JIM

SEAWOLF97
02-24-2007, 08:07 AM
someone please tell me stop my evil ways. :p REGARDS JIM

yeah , right....like I have any credibility in telling someone to stop buying speakers.

(I bot 2 mo pair yesterday, think I cot a virus from this forum)

Jim..whats the story with that rock in your avator ?

jim campbell
02-24-2007, 09:05 AM
I must have some sort of illness. I went and bought a pair of pioneer HPM-900s today, not because i need them, but i desired them. Im not not even sure where to put these damn things. I am quickly running out of room here. someone please tell me stop my evil ways. :p REGARDS JIM

yeah , right....like I have any credibility in telling someone to stop buying speakers.

(I bot 2 mo pair yesterday, think I cot a virus from this forum)

Jim..whats the story with that rock in your avator ?you guys are going to have to hire wranglers to ride herd over all those speakers.i dont know if they even have a 12 step for y'all

Robh3606
02-24-2007, 09:55 AM
Coming here for help about buying too many speakers seems odd to me. We are the last group to come too for advice. I am sure most of us have at least one extra pair somewhere. Try to focus on an upgrade somewhere else. That's what I did. Now I have too much gear to go with the speakers and enough raw drivers to keep me busy for a couple of years.:banghead:

Great advice:blink:

Rob:)

PS We are in the same boat. Let's start an internet based support group for ESD excessive speaker disorder. What the hell they have disorders for every other damn thing.

hjames
02-24-2007, 10:12 AM
In that vein, Emma was talking to a woman at church yesterday about my speaker hobby.
Emma said "She finds them online and brings in speakers from all over - she has a wonderful setup in our entertainment room where they sound really great".

The woman says, "That's great! What do they talk about?"

Badda-boom!

For real - she really said that - like we have a bunch of lecterns setup in the media room ... sigh ...

Coming here for help about buying too many speakers seems odd to me.

PS We are in the same boat. Let's start an internet based support group for ESD excessive speaker disorder. What the hell they have disorders for every other damn thing.

Robh3606
02-24-2007, 10:51 AM
The woman says, "That's great! What do they talk about?"

Badda-boom!

For real - she really said that - like we have a bunch of lecterns setup in the media room ... sigh ...

:rotfl: :rotfl:

So I guess we are misunderstood as well.

jim3860
02-24-2007, 11:59 AM
Jim..whats the story with that rock in your avator ? You know im not sure where that rock is at. I think its in australia but im not sure. I seen it one day saved the pic because i liked it. REGARDS JIM

jim3860
02-24-2007, 12:02 PM
Try to focus on an upgrade somewhere else. That's what I did. Now I have too much gear to go with the speakers and enough raw drivers to keep me busy for a couple of years.:banghead:

Great advice:blink:

PS We are in the same boat. Let's start an internet based support group for ESD excessive speaker disorder. What the hell they have disorders for every other damn thing. Oh great so now I will have more components than speakers huh?:rotfl: REGARDS JIM

GordonW
02-27-2007, 09:11 AM

At a risk of starting a virtual riot... I will say, the HPM900s are VERY GOOD speakers. I'm speaking as a former owner... :applaud: If I hadn't run out of room, and someone hadn't offered me more than I could resist for them, I'd probably still have 'em!

Regards,
Gordon.