PDA

View Full Version : Heather's Big Day

Titanium Dome
02-19-2007, 02:34 AM
Happy birthday, Heather, Senorita Member.

:birthday:

There's no year for your birth date, so I'm guessing 29? OTOH, you and I have a lot in common (music, Macs, JBLs) so you might be a little closer to my generation. :p

Whatever your age, stay young at heart, don't become an old fart, and things will work out fine. Hope your partner has something special planned. You deserve it! :bouncy: It's great having you here. :yes:

Hofmannhp
02-19-2007, 03:17 AM
There's no year for your birth date, so I'm guessing 29? OTOH, you and I have a lot in common (music, Macs, JBLs) so you might be a little closer to my generation. :p
Whatever your age, stay young at heart, don't become an old fart, and things will work out fine. Hope your partner has something special planned. You deserve it! :bouncy: It's great having you here. :yes:

there's nothing to add to TD's greatings.......(but without the MACs)
have a good one Heather....:cheers:

from old Germany

HP

JBL 4645
02-19-2007, 05:35 AM
Heather

Happy Birthday relax and listen to some peaceful music on the JBL to clam you down.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Sassy-Cecy/betty_boop_happy_birthday_balloons2.jpg

Fred Sanford
02-19-2007, 05:45 AM
No Macs here, either, but have a great birthday! I found a couple more of those speaker grilles, so you're safe picking up some more subs for your birthday, I got ya covered!

je

opimax
02-19-2007, 06:39 AM
Hope you hear or receive some special music today

Happy Birthday! :bouncy:

Mark

hjames
02-19-2007, 06:41 AM
Thanks to all of you - (from a G4 PowerMac!) ...

Its a fine day - some snow flurries overnight, tho nothing of substance - and I don't have to go to work 'cause the Federal Gov't took the day off with PAY! Woohoo!

As to music - Emma gave me the Beatles Love DVD-A and CD looking forward to hearing that!

And about those speaker grill - thanks again!!
I had time to get the washers/shims and painted them black ...
Fits under the cloth grill, looks great alone, and has the Dali Llama Diva seal of approval ...

Hoerninger
02-19-2007, 06:52 AM
Heather,

happy birthday to you!
:birthday: :)

You have the right age
to enjoy this day right now
and the following time!
:band:

Earl K
02-19-2007, 07:22 AM
----------------- :birthday:Happy Birthday Heather! :birthday:
----------------------:rockon1: ( another Mac guy here ) :rockon1:
- I've especially enjoyed your tidbits about your conversion over to the Mac ( & JBL ) .
------------------------------ :hate-pc: :montyp: :hate-pc:
------------------------ :birthday: :tribe: :birthday:

JBL 4645
02-19-2007, 07:34 AM
hjames

Is that to prevent the cat from sticking its claws into the driver?:D

hjames
02-19-2007, 07:41 AM
hjames

Is that to prevent the cat from sticking its claws into the driver?:D

Actually, the folks we got the cats from had their front claws removed - so there's no risk of that.

Actually, its to keep folks from winging beer bottles into the woofer ...
those darned Newcastle bottles ...!;)

JBL 4645
02-19-2007, 07:47 AM
Actually, the folks we got the cats from had their front claws removed - so there's no risk of that.

Actually, its to keep folks from winging beer bottles into the woofer ...
those darned Newcastle bottles ...!;)

Well humans are stupid when it comes to parties. Just make sure you stick there drinks in one of these.:D
http://www.babiestravellite.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/Dr_Browns_Wide_Neck_Bottle_large.jpg

SEAWOLF97
02-19-2007, 10:44 AM
when you get past "29" , they become more of an annoyance than a celebration, but HBD, Heather.

Fred Sanford
02-19-2007, 11:50 AM
Thanks to all of you - (from a G4 PowerMac!) ...

Its a fine day - some snow flurries overnight, tho nothing of substance - and I don't have to go to work 'cause the Federal Gov't took the day off with PAY! Woohoo!

As to music - Emma gave me the Beatles Love DVD-A and CD looking forward to hearing that!

And about those speaker grill - thanks again!!
I had time to get the washers/shims and painted them black ...
Fits under the cloth grill, looks great alone, and has the Dali Llama Diva seal of approval ...

That's all good news- let us know what you think of the Beatles disc.

The grille looks great, let me know when you need the 18" version for your sub-sub-woofer!

je

jim3860
02-19-2007, 11:59 AM
HAPPY BD HEATHER. REGARDS JIM

kingjames
02-19-2007, 02:01 PM
Happy Birthday HJ, may you have many Happy Birthday's in the future:blink: :birthday:

bigstereo
02-19-2007, 05:34 PM
Hope it was a good one.
PS- I took a self inflicted time out for a little attitude adjustment. I'm happy to tell you that I'm back now, minus the anger.:)

Rj

Robh3606
02-19-2007, 06:19 PM
Have a Happy Brithday!

Rob:birthday:

hjames
02-19-2007, 06:51 PM
Bless your hearts - thank you EVERYBODY!!

Its been a fun day, watched a movie,
listened to music (Gary Burton & Eberhard Weber: Ring; Tom Waits; Hot Tuna: 1st LP- vinyl; & some other stuff ... )

Had a great steak dinner and apple turnover (with candle!) - and soon, guilty pleasure of the week .. 24, Heros & Studio 60. I don't watch much network TV, but - Monday's the night!

Y'all have a great time and stay warm & safe!

Thanks again!

Rusnzha
02-21-2007, 10:14 PM
Happy birthday Heather. I hope you always get a good HAF for your JBL exploits!

JBLnsince1959
02-22-2007, 07:39 AM
:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Be sure to enjoy the good times, good company and of course good music;)

sourceoneaudio
02-22-2007, 08:27 AM
Happy Birthday Heather, hope your day is a good one.

:birthday:

J/S-S1A :dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin:
:dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin: