PDA

View Full Version : OK....So look what this guy just gave me...

SUPERBEE
02-15-2007, 03:43 PM
I was at this guys house this morning buying a set of Maggie 6's to flip and he goes "here, I will just give you these old JBL's" and boom there is a set of near perfect JBL L-100's minus the Quadrex. These are the later L-100s as opposed to the Centurys that I am running in my bedroom but these are in better shape. I have those new grilles comming from EEEEEEEEBAAAY so I think I will sell my old ones and run these.

Any thoughts on which version is better?

SEAWOLF97
02-15-2007, 05:49 PM
I was at this guys house this morning buying a set of Maggie 6's to flip and he goes "here, I will just give you these old JBL's" and boom there is a set of near perfect JBL L-100's minus the Quadrex. These are the later L-100s as opposed to the Centurys that I am running in my bedroom but these are in better shape. I have those new grilles comming from EEEEEEEEBAAAY so I think I will sell my old ones and run these.

Any thoughts on which version is better?

thank heavens this thread is about speakers. I saw that title and was wondering. :blink: :blink: :blink: .

Did you overpay the maggies or was he just tired of the L100's ?

SUPERBEE
02-15-2007, 05:54 PM
thank heavens this thread is about speakers. I saw that title and was wondering. :blink: :blink: :blink: .

Did you overpay the maggies or was he just tired of the L100's ?

He had the Maggies listed for cheap so I was all over that then after talking he phoned this morning and said he he would just give me these old JBL's

Now I gotta sell those damn Maggies.