PDA

View Full Version : OP preamp

northwood
11-05-2006, 12:09 PM
:)

BMWCCA
11-05-2006, 01:26 PM
Interesting! Are you going to tell us about it?

Not to hijack this thread-with-no-words, but I'm even more interested in the pen in the picture since we can't buy them in the U.S. (and you think this is the land of the free!). It's a Pilot G-Tec-C4, isn't it? I had to import my last batch from Singapore. Wish someone would sell them here so I don't have to hoard mine.

Cute pre-amp, too! Looks like my Soundcraftmen's knob.

northwood
11-06-2006, 01:59 AM

Not to hijack this thread-with-no-words, but I'm even more interested in the pen in the picture since we can't buy them in the U.S. (and you think this is the land of the free!). It's a Pilot G-Tec-C4, isn't it? I had to import my last batch from Singapore. Wish someone would sell them here so I don't have to hoard mine.

http://www.cultpens.com/acatalog/GTecC4-bk.jpg

northwood
11-06-2006, 02:20 AM

There is a description about this pre-amp,but it's chinese,need some time to translate it from chinese to english.
We r having fun here,it's a place for us to relax,no need to worry about hijacking things,we r not Saints.
I'm not sure whether ur country is a really free land,what i am absolutely sure is people in the states do not quite understand what the freedom is,even though they are enjoying it everyday.
I always tell the people living in democratic country,dun admire the red ideality of Maolism and criticise the hypocrisy of democracy,when u really live in a country like mine,u would know what the real freedom is.
I tell god,there are at least 1.5 billion yellow people who r living the hell of communism.
If u want the pen,I can post some to u as a JBL friend from China.:)

Guido
11-06-2006, 04:34 AM
Northwood,

are you building all this for your own or is there a freaky audio community around you?

What about that fan cooled amp?

northwood
11-06-2006, 04:41 AM
Northwood,

are you building all this for your own or is there a freaky audio community around you?

What about that fan cooled amp?
Hi Guido:)
A perfect community,Taiwanese,Hongkongnese ,Macaonese of coz and me;) .
We built many homeworks,MBL ,Aleph ,tubes,DACs and things like those:D
The fan cools aleph30 well

we DIY,drink ,chat,and travle togeather