Thread: Need help learning the forums settings

Need help learning the forums settings

I make a thread with paragraphs but when i post the paragraphs vanish the only settings i found i thought would help did nothing please help!! I use a Linux based operating system Ubuntu 14.04 maybe that has something to do with my difficulty’s i have tried to switch browsers also but that did not work. People are so petty and rude and ready to jump and attack with great malice anyone who post with run on sentences. I am not a petty person so i don’t care about run on sentences as long as spelling is correct. But their are a lot of people that won't read or take my post series unless their are paragraphs i know that sounds crazy but it's true. So how do i post with paragraphs????????? Tried all three setting pictured below nothing changed.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I use the first option " Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing"

I can format paragraphs fine this way.

Not sure what's up on your end, I also use Chrome browser, maybe that matters?

I know that sometimes in the past I've had issues with the formatting going crazy when quoting a post, but haven't noticed it since the last forum upgrade.

need help using forum

Quote Originally Posted by JeffW View Post
    I use the first option " Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing"

I can format paragraphs fine this way.

Not sure what's up on your end, I also use Chrome browser, maybe that matters?

I know that sometimes in the past I've had issues with the formatting going crazy when quoting a post, but haven't noticed it since the last forum upgrade.
    It's a shame something so easy has been made so difficult i have also tried that setting with no success. I have used Firefox and chromium with is chrome for the operating system i use witch is Ubuntu 14.04. I don't know what else to do this sucks i can't make any series post. I will have a bunch of losers i call grammar police after me ready to chop off my head for run on sentences. I don't think it's my OS how could it be? Linux is used on every smart phone all android OS's are Linux based.

You're getting breaks in between your sentences. What happens if you hit the "Enter" button a couple of times after the period at the end of your sentence?

To me, run on sentences would look like this.With no space on either side of the period.But you have spaces, so if you can generate a space, maybe you can generate a carriage return.

Thread Information