I like Santana too, music & percussions are great, have a couple of standard records and CDs from them. These guys have energy and rhythm.

My exposure to MF isn't better than yours. At $60.+ tx here for an MF it would need to be really excellent on both sides, which rarely happens, for me to embark on that boat. MFs would make a quite expensive record collection since I usually buy new. So pretty much share your view, a good reg LP can do the job when its not plagued with record noise.

How are the interviews going for the record library Assistant you were looking for? Any "skilled" candidates in sight yet?

Tested the waters with my wife, she wouldn't allow a lady like the one you showed to take care of record collection. My alphabet would be so mixed up she says, records then get in worst order than they were... lol Can't win them all...

Not aware of any record shows going on around here, though some stores specialize in selling used, others new. To attend record show guess you gotta be nice with wife to unlock the "sheltering in place" chains for April, or getting the doctor's OK health wise following accident?

With what I see happening on news next door to you, hopefully you won't have to appear at record show with the mask... Though, showing up looking like Avatar pic you could be the event's main attraction! Fun, the posers would need to go back to cloakroom, but they'd never find a better disguise.

Btw should get the Senn HD25Light next week, dealer rep I do business with was on vacation this week, not a rush.