just a general question about tweeter watt ratings. i have decided i need to rebuild or replace my o44ti's in my 250 ti's. knowing this is going to be tough to find i started looking at other tweeters.now i notice some very expensive and massive tweeters have what seems like rediculously low watt ratings. (parts express) jbl 2402h 4 1/8 lbs magnet 258.90 each power rating only 40watts, ultra high frequency but it range is only up to 15000.does the crossover reduce the watts to the tweeter or should i be looking for a 400 watt tweeter to match the rating on my 250ti's

now a more specific question. where can i find the specs for the 044ti so i can find some other tweeter that can closely match its specs, i think its freq range goes up to 27000 and i dont know its sensitivity db 1/w 1/m. i guess i don't want the new tweeters to sound louder than they should. or can i lower that by loweriing the high freq bus bar in the back.

about ohms. i notice a lot of 8 ohm speakers measure out at less than 8 ohms usualy 5.7 or there abouts. can i stick a 6 ohm tweeter in the 250ti's or will i burn the house down.i'm asking these questions because my plan is to buy some cheap but new tweeters then take my time and find new diaphragms for the 044ti's. for now i have my L150A's right next to the 250ti's so their 044's are puting out enough highs that you wouldn't notice one of the 250's usualy has no highs and the other ones tweeter sounds weaker than the L150A's.on the 044ti's both tweeters have their domes dimpled so i guess thatdoes affect the sound. i guess someone should tell that to ebay

also where can i get an owners manual for the 250ti. the guy i bought the manual for my L150A seems to have L250 but not 250ti and in the HERITAGE library i only fond a 3 page very generic manual on the ti series. but i did find the exact copy as i bought for the L150a.

thanks for any help
jack