Well, out of the four 2225h baskets I bought, one had a shifted magnet. It was very difficult to remove the coil. So, I took it apart (what do I have to loose anyway). I now have two parts. The magnet itself, and the basket with the round aluminum support in which the basket is screwed. On the magnet's face, there are three holes. Great. Must be for centering. On the back of the round aluminum plate, nothing. Just some grey coating. Do't tell me the magnet and support plate were centered at the factory with a gig, and then glued together. And that if the glue dries up, the magnet shifts. So does it mean I have to machine a round plastic donut myself to use as a centerig tool and then glue the assembly together? Then what type of "glue" should I use? OR I might just as well machine three holes on the backing plate and make 3 dowel pins to center the parts together.

Ninja edit. Found the following thread. Yes. Just glued. Therefore I now need to samd the old glue. Determined the gap by measuring with a digital caliper the inner and outer diameters (98.50mm and 101.45 - meaning 1.475mm gap most likely made from a strip of teflon). Now looking for the proper type of adhesive.