An E bay thriller.....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ht_4552wt_1167

So i have a pair of 4333's which I just LOVE... and I thought it would be cool to build a tube amp..

So I won the following.. from an estate sale back east, from the head of the machinist union boss..
A circa 1960's ish kit, which is partially complete... Alot of time was spent on the chassis & wiring, but the wiring was not completed and I do not believe this ever made audio... but here are the parts I have to work with.

Peerless R800A power transformer ( working ) with 860 VAC output ( No load ) 6 volt, and
5 volt outputs and that works!
and the tubes all light up, none of the DC filtering is wired so no problem getting B+ to the tubes.. it's not there, YET!

The outputs are a bit of a mystery, they are 5 wire primaries and 4 wire secondaries ( 4,8 16 ohm outs ) the ONLY marking I can find 6W24-VG and 1005421 so I'll run some DCR testing to get a ROUGH idea where I'm at.

There are 4) 5881 ( Tungsol ) 2) 6AN8's 2) GZ-34 / 5AR4's and 2 OA2's!!

The filter section are 3 dual 80MFD @ 350 and 1 4 section 20 @450 ( Which all measure within 5% of spec and 2 were never soldered onto ).

There are also 2 fuse style diodes 1N1084's that come off the rectifier stages of the 5AR4's and go NO WHERE!

So I start testing the parts today, and try to find a base schematic ( Like a Dyna Mk III ) to start as a base wiring point.

The internal point to point wiring is 70% complete, and of course there is no schematic.

So any input would be greatly appreciated while I formulate a plan for world domination...

Thanks in advance

Mike