As many of you are aware, I have been in LA for the past week to visit with JBL staff and some of our Lansing Heritage history contributors that are outside of JBL. I am still in travel mode and will be for the next week, although the website related part of the visit is largely over. Regardless, my available time will be unpredictable until I return so that I will be posting on an ad hoc basis as time permits.

I have to state up front that there is a substantial portion of this trip that I cannot document for the next few months. All I can say is that the future looks bright for significant new developments from JBL that I will elaborate upon once they become public from Harman International.

I can state that in the past, these trips to Northridge had been at my request. This time, my attendance was at the request of JBL and they went out of their way to accommodate myself, Steve Schell and Giskard who I invited along. I managed to spend four of the five weekdays this past week at Northridge and staff went out of their way to schedule time with us and generally make us feel appreciated and welcome. The following is a photo record of some of what we saw.