Sup All
I recently purchashed a set of 4699b speakers along with an jbl mpc-600 amp and have a few questions.

1. I would eventually like to bi-amp them. The second amp I am looking at is the Mackie 1400i rated at 500 + 500 watts @ 4 ohms stereo, 300 + 300 watts @ 8 ohms stereo. On the back of the speakers there are three 1/4" plug ins for the speakers. One says 4 ohms LF, one says biamp 8 ohms and the other says triamp. So I would assume that the Mackie would be running in 8 ohms in the biamp mode and that th mpc-600 would be running the woofer at 4 ohms. Would this be a nice combination for a biamping these speakers?

2. The mpc-600 shows that it could draw up to 21 amps. I plan on running 2 seperate 20 amp lines to run the amps. Would this suffice? I know that it could draw up to 21 amps but seriously do not think that it will ever get there. I will be running a #10 wire no matter what. Am I seeing that correctly in the specs that it could draw up to 21 amps?

3. I know this may sound stupid but the speakers are about 4 inches to tall where I would like them to go. They will not hit anything but will block whats behind them by about 4 inches. So with this in mind would it be safe to lay them on there side. I will most likely leave them up.

4. I bought some 1/4" connections that I plan on hooking to some #12 speaker wire. They are unballanced connections. For the time being I would like to use these for simplicity sake. Any problems there?

I can not find an owners manual for them except what I have linked to. I am sure there will be more questions to come. Thanks in advance for the help.