Hail,
I am new to your group, a couple of weeks or so, and have been reading posts and really am enjoying this group.

That being said, I decided to ask for your opinions concerning my L-150's and my L-100T's. The bottom line is that I to my ears, the L-150's sound better, although I very much enjoy the music from the L-100t's as well. What I mean by better is that the L-150's low frequency sounds deeper, more growly, and the mid-frequencies seem closer to me and richer.

I have had plenty of folks listen to my A/B comparison's, non-audiophiles, and they just give me puzzled stares and have no opinion. The reason that I am asking is purely curiousity which is piqued by all of the posts on all of the forums that lead me to believe that I am rather alone in my opinion and will enjoy hearing your comments.

Background: I am original owner of L-150's and they are in perfect condition. I am the second owner of the L100T's and they are in perfect condition as well. All four Loudspeakers occupy the corners of a 15 x 15 room. Each pair is driven by a Phase Linear 700HF with a seperate Acurus RL11 preamplifier, each receiving it's input from a single un-noteworthy compact disc player and the comparison has been done at the same volume setting on the pre-amplifier, which is at full volume, however, safely under clipping level. These results occur while playing all types of music.

Many thanks in advance for your opinions.
Vito