Greetings- The 5235 crossovers arrived safely a few days ago (Thanks again Dave) and now it's time to give them a test ride (first time for me). I looked through the 5235 manual and if I uderstand it correctly, if I want to use an XLR to RCA adapter ( in order to use my regular RCA interconnects), pin 3 (hot) on the XLR must be connected to the center pin (+) of the RCA connector (female).If memory serves me correctly, I thought that the AES standard was Pin #1= ground, Pin #2=HOT (non inverted), and Pin#3= COLD (inverted). A quick search of the internet and I found a few inexpensive (less than 5 bucks each) adapters, but I beleive that the ones that did specify their hookup, all listed Pin#2 as being hot. So, before I ramble on and confuse everyone further, is there an inexpensive source for these adapters (Two XLR male to RCA female, Four XLR Female to RCA female) that are oriented correctly for the 5235 crossover? If not, and I need to make them up myself, do I need to connect the third wire coming off of the XLR ,and if so, where is the best place to solder it?( to reduce/eliminate hum). Thanks very much, wpod Ps- I did try a search first , but could not find this explained anywhere.