Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Is it sacrelege? Am I evil? (long) - 4343 xover mods

4343mod
    Quote Originally Posted by glen
    Some times I'll actually compose my post in another program (notepad, or email) before dropping it in to the reply message body. This also allows me to bounce around on the internet without worrying about closing the "Reply to thread" window by accident.
    Sorry for not getting back quicker, had a run in with the local constable. j/k
    Instead of writing it all down again, I'll post a couple new pics. That one I posted is 7 weeks old, and since then I sold the Tascam CDR. My nephew and 2 nieces love the rig, but skoffed when I didn't download MP3 much less be able to play their lists, so this is as it stands TONIGHT. I hate mp3 still, but it sure is fun, and some of my "old school" faves I have on CD sound just as good, if not BETTER for "noise shaping" funk. Go fig! 1983 Anthrax DeathRider at the click of a button!

Anyway, I hesitate to add bunk posts that will be deleted, but pics are nice, no? Thanks Mods!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

4343mod
    Hey folks, I stopped by for some search advice on driver replacements for some L100's (LE25, LE5-2) and thought I'd check in on my pet thread.

It's been too long...
    But since then...I got a TOUR OF THE JBL FACTORY and I stood IN and PLAYED in the ANECHOIC CHAMBER at the Balboa facility... I love my job.
    Now I can die a vintage JBL lover and be content.
    The poor guy who toured us stood up to comments like "Is your convention red black and black red nowadays?" and other smartassery. (no, it isnt)

It's nice to see the old thread again, the system has grown. Will upload newer pics to a server soon. Thanks for looking at this thread again!

Maron Horonzakz
    Use a flash this time!!!

PM Accidental send .... Argh!

QUOTE=4343mod;86285]I just took 1/2 hour to put it all in, and when I hit the post button, it asked me to log in AGAIN and vB lost my post. This has happened before, I forget to copy my reply from the clipboard BEFORE hitting the post button. Argh! [/QUOTE]

herki:
    I how it happens but when i am looking at the preview of a PM composition and i forget to step down away from preview changes to the text composition box to punch in the text changes ... unintenional "submit replys" do frequently occurr. Never happens in replying to a forum post. BTW, i had to learn to never forget to hit the "Save button" in closing a forum "Edit Post" event.

Maybe Don can fix the PM software to function like the forum reply system.

The solution i have now been using to prevent inadvertant" PM send" is to have my own "Usher ID" in the recpients button so i can retrieve my original text to finish up and then change the "recepient's User ID" ... works like a charm.

Thread Information