Thread: Hal Cox in San Francisco

Hal Cox in San Francisco

Anyone here know the guy?
    Anyone here know what happened to him?

TYIA!

A friend of mine, Greg Price, has been working with Hal to sell some of the vast amounts of stuff he has. He had "tons' of stuff, most in storage. Hal's health has not been good lately. I spoke to Greg the other day and he is very frustrated with dealing with all the stuff that has not been kept in the best of condition. If you want to send me a PM, I can give you Greg's phone number if you want to speak with him regarding anything further.

Mark

hal cox

hal cox is a good guy. he can get about any thing you wanted from jbl to altec when he ran his own business.I started calling him 10 years ago pumping info out of him about building your own custom jbl speaker. the last time I spoke with him in 05-he was in a old folks home. he told me stories a bout j.b.l. the person him self/ how he died etc. he would talk to you for ever, not brush you off. I would ask him questios about leaf tweeters /dome all the tweeters on the market, and he would brake every one down and tell you there good points and bad points. after all the smoke had clear the speaker or driver should I say that came on top is jbl .he alwys had time to help you out. I hope your doing fine ,I never got the chance to tell you I finish building my speakers. driver are- 2245h/ 2202h/2425h-with biradial horn/2404h. crossover points 250hz-1200-5000khz and a 12 cubic ft cabinet. Thank you sir for your time and your info for the last ten years

Thread Information