Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lansing? Audio? Off Topic???

I have made my case. Post whatever you feel is appropriate that doesn't violate the rules... If you really need to tell me something about this subject send me a PM as I am done here and will go back to screwing up the forum in general.

Widget

Mr. Widget,I believe you are a man who does their job well. I like your participation in these discusssions and though I may not agree with you sometimes I do thank you for taking time out of your day to express your feelings.I notice that in most cases that you are the only one who tries to mediate here and, I see you are on the forum quite a bit out of the day, everyday as well.Sometimes it is hard to write on paper what your views are and sometimes we don't choose the right words but I think pretty much most people know what were trying to say on a given subject.Allow free expression and everything else will work out fine.I know my contributions to this site are nill but, I show my appreciation by always searching Ebay to find some literature that maybe we don't have and purchase it and send it to someone who will decide what is needed on this forum and I don't ask for anything in return.There are other ways to contribute,I do this because in order to live with myself I know I should contribute something. I am not a lonely person as I have my 2 grandsons and my grand daughter to keep me company anytime I need that.I don't come here to fulfill my life I only come here to make it better. Sometimes I may not like the moderator in you but I have yet to find fault with the person in you. This forum should be so lucky to have you and in my opinion need's a couple more.

Obsolete
    Don, I see you still haven't finished your answer to this thread. Let's hold off for awhile so we can hash over it a bit more. I'm not at all interested in "discussing" this online. I think it's time for another Vent session now that you have some breathing room. We have a ton of other stuff to discuss anyway and can roll this issue up into the discussion.

Mr. Widget, please lock this thread or move it to the junk drawer. Like Rob has stated so many times, it's time to act. With upcoming events I think we'd better act fast or we're going to have a whole heap of trouble when the new people arrive.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by rek50
    We can be happy, we can be sad. The required energy for either, is about the same.
    If you keep doing what you always have done, you'll keep getting what you have always gotten.
    If you can't change your mind, you can't change anything.

I really like this saying! I don't mean to waste a post just on this but I think more people should really take this advice and find out how much happier they could be.

Thread Information