Thread: Another JBL fan for life

Another JBL fan for life

I have to share this with you guys. My Grandson Victor is 6 years old,and he has stayed with me every friday night since he was born. This is our get together time for me and him. Tonight a friend brought over a pair of speakers named Raven and they looked like pyramids to hook up to my receiver because he sent his to the shop last week after losing one of the channels.he was thinking about buying these things but wanted to hear how they sounded first. The price he was paying was $4000.00.Not a bad looking speaker either.Tonight I had my Grandson as his parents had an outing to go to.We'll I hooked these up and they sounded fantastic for what they were.But then my Grandson on his own told me that my speakers sounded better.Everynight I play music on my JBL'S and this includes the nights that Victor has been with me. He has grown up listening to my JBL'S. Never did I expect this response from a 6 year old.This boy knows his shit! I wonder if JBL'S is hereditary?

SMART BOY

[QUOTE=kingjames]I have to share this with you guys. My Grandson Victor is 6 years old,and he has stayed with me every friday night since he was born. This is our get together time for me and him. Tonight a friend brought over a pair of speakers named Raven and they looked like pyramids to hook up to my receiver because he sent his to the shop last week after losing one of the channels.he was thinking about buying these things but wanted to hear how they sounded first. The price he was paying was $4000.00.Not a bad looking speaker either.Tonight I had my Grandson as his parents had an outing to go to.We'll I hooked these up and they sounded fantastic for what they were.But then my Grandson on his own told me that my speakers sounded better.Everynight I play music on my JBL'S and this includes the nights that Victor has been with me. He has grown up listening to my JBL'S. Never did I expect this response from a 6 year old.This boy knows his shit! I wonder if JBL'S is hereditary?[/QUOTE smart boy you have there.

Start them out right!

Now he will know better when he gets older!

Ron

Thread Information