I used to have a JBL system that I acquired piecemeal and built custom cabinets for.It started its life as an (030)-3 3 way in mdf boxes with 136 A woofers,le 5a mids, and 077 tweeters which sounded better than the 030 2 ways with the 075 ring radiator.Later I found some le 87 hl 91's and had custom cabinets made up with 10 cubic foot ported woofer cabs and separate smaller cabs to individually mount the others ala the old Fulton J that i had seen.This system proved to be a great system for some twenty years although costly to maintain especially with the cost of the horn diaphrams that would blow from time to time.I am interested in corresponding with anyone who can give me any info about these components and possibly assist in the design of another system like it.Though I no longer own the components I miss the way these beasts sounded and i have yet to hear anything out there that I like as much.Most of the stuff out there is of the 2 way wife friendly background music kind of thing.Any input would be appreciated.thank you...Jim Campbell