Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Widget View Post
Today I received my pair. The level of professionalism is outstanding. The packaging, the manufacturing, even the label with serial number... very impressive.

I do not have a pair of originals for comparison, but I am confident that when installed no one would ever mind that they were not made by JBL. I am certain that they will be identical sonically, and visually they are very nice. My only criticism is that the mold flow lines in the injection molding process are visible... probably something that most wouldn't even notice.

I'd recommend these to anyone with a broken or cracked L91 or 2308 lens.

Widget
Got a pair out of Kenji's second batch of these lenses, currently available again.

So far I have had four pairs of originals in more or less used condition for comparison, have kept two intact pairs. I would consider myself picky, and it's quite possible more JBL speakers in need of undamaged lenses will come by in future.

Anyway, these Kenrick lenses are as good as it gets now and look brandnew of course. I personally won't bother about looking for „mint” originals anymore, I'd just order another pair from him and be done. Handling and shipping to Europe was professional as well.

Highly recommended.