Hello

While my only contact with any NuForce product has been via their web page I am still hard pressed to see anything high tech, ground breaking, cutting edge, ect. They are a switch mode power supply amp somthing that many amp companies have been doing for years, QSC, Lab Gruppen, Camco, Diagam and others with excellent results. Switch mode power supplies in audio amps is something Bob Carver did first in the mid 1980's. Again these amps appear to be nothing more than off the shelf industrial switch mode power supply modules and a generic power amp module. For whats it's worth on their web site they offer the modules by themseleves for sale. While these amps may sound fine they are most certainly nothing new or ground breaking.
For the prices they list their amps at go buy a QSC PL2 series for the same money and get more power and I bet you would not hear the difference. The QSC amps and all of the amps I mentioned are pro series of amps that would would pass for a Hi Fi home amp in sound quality. The power supplies in those amps were desinged as part of an audio amp and not just an off the shelf product.

Mike Caldwell