Thread: California Members any Members

California Members any Members

Hey, you California Members ever think about starting a Pony Express exclusively for JBL products? It appears that all the good stuff or a vast majority is on the West Coast,what a bumber! All the good stuff is heavy and no-one wants to ship it,very understandable I guess with the weight and size and all. But just think the money you could make delivering JBL'S and you get to see the country as well. I would have paid $500.00 for delivery of those L300 Summits that just sold on Ebay, there were a few pair of speakers that I wanted on the West Coast but the owners didn't want to ship, kind of leaves us members in the Midwest with no way of getting good stuff from the West Coast. I guess it's good in a way though,because I would be bankrupt if i lived on the West Coast with all those goodie's. Now remember, this is a humorous post and not intended to offend our California Members. With that said, you all have a Happy New Year and always remember that there is no such thing as a small JBL.

Quote Originally Posted by kingjames
    ...what a bumber!
    Yea, what a bumber...
    bo

"Indeed, not!!"

Interesting and spare a thought for those across the Pacific and the Atlantic.

Just 10 Kg air is about A$180.00 to the U.S.A

Freight can be exceedingly expensive and then there are the nightmares...

I often thought of nailing stuff and paying someone a fee to hold and enjoy stuff for my retirement up in the Sierras or whenever.

Actually one of our members is a driver ..who was that...

Ian

majick47

West Coast JBLs

The west coast is certainly blessed with an abundance of JBLs that came from the holy city of Northridge. Don't dispair King James, myself and Charlie4350 each imported a pair of L300 to MA recently. Having your shipper/crater picking them up from the seller should go even smoother than a local private party with a van, no experience, little or no equipment. The shipper/crater will be insured, has the equipment/experience moving large items without damaging the sellers house/furnishings. If you advise the seller of the above info they just might change their mind re local pickup only by an amature mover.

Thread Information