Hi, everybody! Hope everyone's enjoying this holiday season with lots of un-interrupted listening from your JBLs!

Myself, I'm listening to mostly jazz on my system, but I'd like to hear some bluesy, rock music with good guitar playing, too. The trouble is I don't know a whole lot about who's good in this genre. The radio stations here in Tokyo play predominantly the Top 40 stuff, both Japanese and world (mostly US), so there's not much chance to accidentally discover something you like, like you would in the States. (Actually, the radios here are mostly talk, talk, talk..)

Recently, I was lucky to have found a couple of CDs with the kind of music I'd like to listen to more often. One is by Little Joe Jackson (anybody know him?), another one by a group called the John Mayer Trio, and also a SACD/CD hybrid by the Vivino Brothers. Lots of blues rock, although not all of them. Also, from what I already had in my collection, I enjoy Stevie Ray Vaughan. But that's practially it. So I'd appreciate any recommenations on this kind of music, especially those with emphasis on the guitar playing, if you know what I mean?

Steve K