Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi-Fi World - S/2600 review..... HELP !!

Hi-Fi World - S/2600 review..... HELP !!

I have always had a problem doing this..posting a photo that is...will try again....

No luck, once again. Now I can't even delete this post

I will keep trying.. please excuse my ineptitude.

Well, thats it... it keeps telling me the upload is 'done' but there is no photo attached. I will try another time .

Would someone.. a moderator please delete this post for me ? For some reason that option is not being given to me.

Thanks - Bernard
    JBL S3100, VPI HM19 MKIV w/SAMA, Moerch UP4 ,Hana ML cart, Blackdog VTP , Audio Note M2 line stage, Perreaux PMF 1850.

Well, at least tell us what it says.

Landed me another pair of horns and throats to cook up something cool.

I think that's the last of 'em in the U.S. tho....

Quote Originally Posted by Zilch
    Well, at least tell us what it says....
    Hey, its a 4 page article with photos and diagrams... one of these bloody days I will get someone over here who knows what the heck they are doing.. I just don't get it. I upload stuff to ebay and whatnot all the time, but Lansing Heritage?.. no way .
    JBL S3100, VPI HM19 MKIV w/SAMA, Moerch UP4 ,Hana ML cart, Blackdog VTP , Audio Note M2 line stage, Perreaux PMF 1850.

Maybe if you tried another browser you would have better luck??? I have used several browsers on both windows and Macs... they are all a bit different how they handle attachments etc.

Widget

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard Wolf
    Well, thats it... it keeps telling me the upload is 'done' but there is no photo attached. I will try another time .
    You using "Manage Attachments?" It usually tells me if the file size is too large, which may be the problem....

You using "Manage Attachments?" It usually tells me if the file size is too large, which may be the problem....
    Thanks guys - I'm workin' on it. File size and browser. First time I've seen the file too large line... thats with IE and not Mozilla.

Well, I finaly did manage to get something posted but you could not read it propery so I deleted it again. One day !!

Sum it up for us, then, please.

Are they the "Bee's knees," or do they suck royally?

Sum it up for us, then, please.

Are they the "Bee's knees," or do they suck royally?
    well they are really crap and I should know as I own the even worse 3100 ! God how I hate these things with their tiny, tiny soundstage and no output above 75 db.. but hey,, they look really cool and thats what really matters !

"Smooth, detailed and spacious with great scale and imaging. Capable of producing a real performance."

July 1996

"Smooth, detailed and spacious with great scale and imaging. Capable of producing a real performance."

July 1996
    Hey, were did you get that from ?? It is out of the review... think I may have posted that line somewere once before though.. do you have the review?

I will try later today to post it again this time from a photo rather than a scanner as I have a better idea of what I am doing then. I think part of my problem is not knowing how to scan properly. Stay tunerd !

B

I don't have the review, but I am "resourceful."

I look forward to reading it here. If you continue to have difficulties, perhaps another member can successfully post your scans for us.

Well, I have tried again and now I can get it posted but it is very difficult to read.. I don't get it.. some images posted on this site are huge and yet I have to keep hacking mine down to where it looses too much resolution.. Bummer ! .... Thats about 5 hours I have killed with this already.

B

The really huge images are typically stored elsewhere on the 'net and linked from the forum, but that practice is discouraged because they will ultimately disappear.

It requires a balance of scan resolution and compression factors to get a legible image of printed material posted within the size limits here. Ian, Giskard, RobH, and Widget seem to know the parameters....

Red face

The really huge images are typically stored elsewhere on the 'net and linked from the forum, but that practice is discouraged because they will ultimately disappear.

It requires a balance of scan resolution and compression factors to get a legible image of printed material posted within the size limits here. Ian, Giskard, RobH, and Widget seem to know the parameters....
    Well.. I'm on Giskards 'ignore' list, Robh (ocop) ... couldn't help that... just killed a thread I was on and then I probably annoyed him with my censorship post.. so, that leaves the Widgit and Ian.. I may try to contact them, but it would propably - there's that word again - be easier if I found someone around here... like maybe some 12 yr. old.... ah to be 12 again.. not really.

B

Thread Information