Here is my delima...

I have a WONDERFULL set of Mac 75s that were properly refurbished to factory specs in the late 80s and a very nice MX110 that was all orginal and in great shape as my main system since 1990. Over the years they have needed minor work and re-tubing but now my authorized Mcintosh service place says they can no longer guarentee their work due to the age and scarcity of parts. And certain things like the automatic gain knobs on the 75s no longer work in the "Auto" setting. I have to manually adjust them and my service people say they cant fix that. Also my pre-amp will cut out certain channels at certain times. It seems to be a contectivity problem even though I just spent over $500 on cables. I use this system frequently and I NEED it to work all the time without problem.

SO..........

I am thinking of 3 options and I am looking for suggestions.
1) Sell all the vintage gear and get into new tube gear in which case I am looking for recomendations on makes and models

2) Find a another Pre Amp like a C22, C20 or even some brand new one and see if it is just the 110 that is going south

3) Go to a different service place even though they wont be MAC certified

ANY help or suggestions you all could offer would be terrific.