Greetings- I picked up a pair of 3110 crossovers on Ebay cheaply (not working) and now I have a few questions.Upon first glance, I noticed that a few of the resistors need replacing due to a crack and a couple of broken leads. I figured that it would be best to just replace them all (4 per crossover) with Mills NI-ww resistors.Any problem with with using a non-inductive resistor in place of those sand cast "white coffin" resistors? Next I thought I'd measure the two inductors and the four capacitors to make sure they are still at their original values. Assuming that they are still within spec, I'd like to bypass the caps with some .1uf or .056uf Russian teflon caps ( if they all fit). Is there anything wrong with this idea? There's not much that I can do with the inductors (3.3 mH, 2.14 tapped) except trim and resolder the leads. Should I replace the two pole-three position switch or will a good cleaning take care of it if it's in good physical shape? I'm missing the knobs that go on to the switch shafts, are these still available from JBL or anyone on this forum?I'm also missing the ten screws (per crossover) that hold the thing together.What type, size and thread was used for this? I'd also like to get a couple of empty steel crossover boxes (with or without cover w/binding posts) in case I'm not pleased with the behavior of the 3110 in my system (4648A bottom, 2445J on 2380 horn and 2402 tweeters. I'm currenty using (and pleased with) a 2nd order homemade crossover with premium components (cfac inductors,oil and teflon caps,NIww resistors).The trouble is that the cossover is just sitting open on top of the bass cabinet. If I had a couple of empty crossover boxes , I could put my components inside of it and mount it properly in the rear of the cabinet. I use just a 1uf Vitamin Q cap for the crossover for the tweeter ( in case you were wondering). Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Paul