Hello everyone, I am building a house and want to have a media room that is going to be the most envied of the town. the room itself is about 12 x 22 (approximately). not a big room, but i want to load it to the max. here are the areas i need help in: money is not a big issue in this project.

SOUND: i was thinking 2 powered 10" jbl subwoofers and full surround. does jbl make surround that will do the job? also, what type of receiver should i use? i would like a very powerful receiver that i can crank for long periods of time, without shuting down. i would also like for the speakers to hold up to a beating. the speakers will be built into the wall with access to the back.

SOUND PROOFING: i want this room to be totally sound proof on the outside, if at all possible. i was thinking, fill the inside of walls with something and dynomat on the outside. not really sure what to use though. whatever i use on the outside, i want it to look pretty sharp.

SCREEN OR PROJECTOR: I am not sure what i would like as far as video. I like LCD and Plasma, but i have heard that plasma may playout sooner than LCD. Is that true? I have also considered installing a projector, but is there one with quality that will impress?

Lighting: i have absolutely no idea on the lighting to use. i know i would like something with different settings.

Furniture: I would like something that is very comfortable and could possibly recline, but i want it to have the theatre look.

I really don't know where to start. If you have any ideas or information, i would really appreciate it. I could be forgetting something. Model numbers would be appreciated. Please help me build the "man's dream room"!