Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4333 overhaulin' advice

Quote Originally Posted by speakerdave
    You have the 4333A speaker system, which includes the 4503AWX-3 cabinet, I believe.

David
    i have the same! SN: 10565, 10566

Quote Originally Posted by subwoof
    I found some trim pieces from a 4343 rebuild project in the woodshop loft last weekend. They are the same as the 4333 and if you need a piece, let me know how long it needs to be.

sub
    Got home from a quick 5 day vacation yesterday to find a long FedEx box- what a generous effort! Please let me know if there's any way I could ever return the favor...

Thanks again,

je

if you can find a scenic painter or set builder in the stage or film business they can make the veneer look like new again by matching the veneer with paint.if the cabs are too far gone to restore whats to lose.another option is those wax color crayons that the building supply houses sell that may help make them presentable until you can explore other options.ive seen the painters at work and they can do magic.

Quote Originally Posted by jim campbell
    if you can find a scenic painter or set builder in the stage or film business they can make the veneer look like new again by matching the veneer with paint.if the cabs are too far gone to restore whats to lose.another option is those wax color crayons that the building supply houses sell that may help make them presentable until you can explore other options.ive seen the painters at work and they can do magic.
    I'm finishing up one particular AV system now that has some of the best woodworkers I've ever met- the millwork alone in this apartment is closing in on the $4,000,000 mark. Makes the $380,000 price on the AV system I'm installing seem puny. These guys do AMAZING things with flaws and damaged wood, really incredible. Teams from Brazil, Ireland and Germany working on different sections of the site. Wild to watch. No way I can afford them, though.

Didn't get to see my 4333s last week after all, but should see the progress some time in March and get some pics.

je

Thread Information