Thread: my xpl200a's

cochese

my xpl200a's

I got mine from the harman outlet in 1997 brand new in the box with the mtx 200's. they are black laquer. I love them. And I have owned Vandersteen's etc. They are just so unassuming yet accurate. Not the king at imaging but...
    The reason why I am writing is mine are in great shape still, rubber, foam, neoprene. all great still. They had been in the box for 4 years before I got them, 13 years old and still kickin,

TIA I am glad I found the forum.

P.S. my brother has 3 250ti's (black laquer) he uses them as front left center and right.

Wow, Harman Outlet. I didn't even know that they were online back then. How much did they cost?

Quote Originally Posted by cochese
    I got mine from the harman outlet in 1997 brand new in the box with the mtx 200's. they are black laquer. I love them. And I have owned Vandersteen's etc. They are just so unassuming yet accurate. Not the king at imaging but...
    The reason why I am writing is mine are in great shape still, rubber, foam, neoprene. all great still. They had been in the box for 4 years before I got them, 13 years old and still kickin,

TIA I am glad I found the forum.

P.S. my brother has 3 250ti's (black laquer) he uses them as front left center and right.

Harman Outlet was a 3-D store in Oxnard, and may still be. There were others, too, I believe.

Got my B460's through them (1/97,) and a bunch of other stuff....

"All products are 'B' stock and include the full factory warranty. Limited quantities."

Thread Information