Right now I am wondering what to do next. I have a number of JBL Pro drivers, horns and components.
I am only using a 2420 / 2344A combination with an 8" kevlar bass/mid and I am very happy with the setup.
besides those, I have pairs of a horns/lens/2420 combi and a 2342/2416 combi and 2235 and 2123 lying around and I can buy a 2344A/2426 combi.
So I have the following possibilities:
- buy a pair of 4435 that have been offered to me
- buy another pair of 2344A with new 2426 drivers
- build a 2 way with the pair of reconed 2235 I have and the 2344A horns
- build a 3 way with the reconed 2235, 2123 and 2344A
- rebuilt my current system of kevlar 8" and 2344A with the 2342 horns I have [from the 4425 speaker] so the smaller horns make a nice integrated system
- sell al my spares?
- trade them for the "ultimate drivers", whatever those are?
- should I get 2" driver/horn combinations? and build a system from that?
- do something completely different?
I do not have much time, and I like designing and building crossovers myself. But I think I am by far not as persistent as many of you here on this forum.
Choices.... Any suggestions? I really don't know, maybe I should just stick with what I'm happy with now.