Attached Images Attached Images  

Obsolete

4428 Technical Manual 2/2

Obsolete

Picture

VERY VERY thank you!!!

The 175Nd with adaptator 1.5in it seems to me ?
    Equivalent pro from 175Nd ?
    ultratweeter 015M : mystery, mystery...

Is the 4428 anywhere on JBL websites yet?

Rex Mills
    Mike
    the 4438 is on the Harman Japan site. Check out what other loudspeakers Harman knows American consumers will not buy in quantities large enough to justify selling here

http://www.harman-japan.co.jp/produc..._cons/4428.htm

Bingo!

"Check out what other loudspeakers Harman knows American consumers will not buy in quantities large enough to justify selling here
    Perfectly put. Although I would love to argue with JBL their assumption of the "knows" verb... Regardless, that, my dear Watson, is the reason we are all here, on the Forum...

Thanks, Don!
    bo

"Indeed, not!!"

Rex Mills
    ... Regardless, that, my dear Watson, is the reason we are all here, on the Forum...
    Bo..I agree 100%
    I am just happy that there is a place to learn about and discuss the great products that JBL had made available to music lovers all over the world for so many years and even if I never buy another new JBL loudspeaker, I feel fortunate to own and to have experienced the art of the JBL engineers craft and learn what makes them tick from some pretty damn smart people on the forum.
    And yes 3 BIG Cheers for Don McRitchie

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Mills View Post
    Bo..Concordo 100%
    Estou apenas feliz que existe um lugar para aprender e discutir os ótimos produtos que a JBL disponibilizou para os amantes da música em todo o mundo por tantos anos e até se eu nunca comprar outro novo alto-falante JBL, sinto-me afortunado por possuir e ter experimentado a arte dos engenheiros da JBL e aprender o que os faz funcionar com algumas pessoas muito inteligentes no fórum.
    E sim, 3 GRANDES Aplausos para Don McRitchie
    Dear friend, I am in a big dilemma:
    My contact with these monitors has only been through videos, I live in Brazil. I would like to build a clone with deep, velvety bass. I thought about cloning the JBL 4345, but where to find a pair of speakers?
    Friends on the forum told me to clone the M2, but I still haven't seen a video with an appropriate song that would make me like them, in fact my ears were irritated even with my HD600.
    I suspect I don't like these purchase drivers.
    I know that a video doesn't translate the reality of what happened there, but we can gather some "information"

Quote Originally Posted by SilvioNovais View Post
    I know that a video doesn't translate the reality of what happened there, but we can gather some "information"
    True, but the same can be said of using Facebook as your principal news source. You can gather some information.

Even here in the US it can be difficult to find speakers to audition in person… the last two years of pandemic haven’t helped either, but there is no substitute for an in person audition. What brands of speakers are available in Brazil? It might be best to look into alternatives.

Widget

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Widget View Post
    True, but the same can be said of using Facebook as your principal news source. You can gather some information.

Even here in the US it can be difficult to find speakers to audition in person… the last two years of pandemic haven’t helped either, but there is no substitute for an in person audition. What brands of speakers are available in Brazil? It might be best to look into alternatives.

Widget
    Only knowing Brazil personally to discover that we don't have speakers for audiophile use. The market is geared towards SPL competition sound, just stupid noise.

Thread Information