I didn't want edgewound to have to keep sitting at the top of Forum Issues as "Gadfly: edgewound" so here's a new thread.

If you had to use three words to describe Lansing Heritage Forums, what would they be?

I restricted mine to the acronym LHF, but you don't need to. Mine are

Labyrinthine: Just when I think I've been everywhere, I discover another area I haven't fully viewed. It's a voyage of constant discovery.

Humorous: Some of the best humor I've seen or read has come from this site. It's rarely over the line in my experience, and the moderators are able to separate humor from obscenity and insult.

Friendly: When I think friendly, I think about people helping each other out, people who keep their word, people who give something without asking something in return, people who are kind to your JBLs even if they aren't like their JBLs, people who share knowledge without condescension, people from around the world who keep this a mini United Nations of JBL that actually works for the good of all members, people who spend a lot of time making this thing work without asking for much in return, people who invite you over...you know, friendly people.

Consider this my "What's right with the forums" thread.