Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Help needed from Electronic Experts

Threaded View

  1. #1
    Senior Member Guido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003

    Help needed from Electronic Experts

    I need some help from our electronic experts.
    Found the attached schematic of the input terminal from my main amps. These caps seem to be something like a subsonic filter. Problem is that they are electrolytic and carry the signal. Weird is that they are reversly polarized.

    Do i need them?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Electronic Crossover
    By speakerdave in forum Electronic Crossovers
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 02:33 PM
  2. Expert Help Urgently Needed For Vital Audio Preservation Project!
    By sonofagun in forum General Audio Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-10-2005, 02:56 PM
  3. 5234 Electronic Crossover
    By mick c in forum Lansing Product General Information
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-07-2005, 05:00 AM
  4. Test Equipment Needed to Tune Cabinet
    By 2$Bill in forum Lansing Product Technical Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2004, 06:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts