As some may have noticed, I'm back on the forum after an absense of two weeks. Yesterday afternoon, I flew home from Denver and am beginning to decompress from a four day work conference and subsequent 10 day vacation tour of Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico. While the trip was a welcome diversion, it was not relaxing since my schedule was pretty full during this time. I took advantage of the last 24 hours to catch up on my sleep to the extent that I could. I have two cats that have been attention starved for the past two weeks to ensure that I don't get too much rest.

As you can imagine, I have a huge backlog of emails and PM's to address over the next few days. Not to mention the significant events that occurred on this board during my absence. I obviously picked a great time to go away.

I do want to comment on one of the highlights of the trip. John Nebel invited me to stay with him for two days at the beginning and end of my vacation. John and Mary were extremely gracious hosts. During this time I had the chance to engage in extended listening sessions to John's 4435's, 4343's and 6332. This was the first time I had listened to any of these systems and I will offer my impressions in a subsequent post in the next day or so.

For now, I'll leave you with a few vacation pictures.