i have noticed that 99% of people in this forum prefer horns to tweeter speakrs

i personaly dont know whats so special with horns...i guess to each his own ....my freind has a SVA 1800 fronts SVA 1600 rears , SVA center ...the sound for movies is out of this world but for music my TIK's knock them out with a single blow....

first , detail ....well for one the SVA horns have non or very minimul compared to the articulaty of my TIK's...

Sound stage .... ok the horns give a wide playful image of the soundstage witch can easily be imitated by my yamaha dsp processor all i have to push is the hall or concert button in my remote and voila ....there is nothing "realistic" about the sound in the horns i am not saying its bad i am just saying its different in a bad way:dont-know

my friend was like you it took a while and an audition of my speakers to compare the sounds between the SVA and my TIK i finaly managed to pull him to the dark side ...and he still for some reason totaly loves his 5 year SVA system ...i gues once you go horns you dont go back...but he said he will move the SVA to another room and buy tiks for his entertainment room (he has more money than me )

so if your into movies or music the tweeter array (search you feelings ) is the best way to go