Thread: hi jbl

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

hi jbl

mom ....i am at home

hi would like to say hi to all of you and if i could tell you .....i love jbl ....i loved them since i started this hobby in 94 ..somthing about there speakers make my ears sing and my heart skips a beat when ever i am near one of any jbl speakers ....

i currently own a pair of 5000$ ti6k i just brought them this thursday ...icant believe that these speakers are realy mine ...that they are standing infront of me ...tear...attached are some very amature pics of my lovely jbl (that dont do them justice and to that i am sorry ) i am using my mobile camera...

i have a couple of questions ..that i actualy asked in other forums ..before i finaly stumbled on the mother of all forums the jbl forum ( have i said that i love u jbl ) love is such a small word ...why is it that only a very few people like jbl ...i am very surprized ....they are too me the very best any one can hope for and then some ...they are used in 75% of all cinimas and that enough says alot of these speakers ..in kuwait all our cinimas have JBL speakers ..i some times before the show go to one and touch it( kind of say hi ) nobody gave me the time of day in those forum nobody satisfied me with a "yeah i am a proud owner of jbl ...."

people mostly love B&W
    klipsch
    bose and to the life of me i dont know why
    and other brands

my other question since i just brought these i was wandering is JBL going to have any new high end speakers anytime soon ...it would be ashame to see my tiks go clasic soo soon ...iknow they have the L series comming out soon but that is hardly high end ..i am speaking in the line of my tiks..

any way thank u for your hospitality and nice too meet u all...
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    JBL i am the biggest fan

Thread Information