Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: assitance in finding technical manuals

dblaxter

assitance in finding technical manuals

hi ,
    can anyone steer me in the right direction to finding needed technical manuals for mostly the home speaker models ,i did find some that were posted here and there ,but is there not an area of jbl pro or jbl .com that you can find the pdf files of any of the t.m. that are needed , any help would be appretiated.
    thanks michael

Hey, Michael...

http://www.jbl.com/home/product_support/default.asp

But, it's clunky and not comprehensive. By clunky, I mean you need to find the model first, then pull-up the page with all the noise like spare parts, manuals, etc. Better would be a "support" page where all manuals by model are merely listed, IMO, like other audio manufacturers.

By not comprehensive, I mean you will find that many are OOP (out of print).
    bo

"Indeed, not!!"

dblaxter
    hi bo ,

thanks for info , are you talking about the owners manuals ,or that technical manuals , i am looking for the info where you can get the exploded view , packaging, wire diagram, it is usually 2 pages , i am aware of the o.m. access is it in that area and i need to look further?
    thanks michael

Hrumph... I was afraid of that. Man, it is sparse.

Which models in-particular? You never know...
    bo

"Indeed, not!!"

Obsolete
    What are you looking for specifically?

dblaxter
    hi , ok ,the L150, L150A, L150AB, L110, L110A, L112( i think there were early and late models) L120ti hope that is not too much ,is there a place i can go to look at what is available, a site etc.

thanks

dblaxter
    hi giskard ,

could you tell me where i went wrong , i did search for what you just gave me ,did i need to do an advanced seach ?

dblaxter
    hi ,

thanks giskard ,i did search a lot more ,and in different key words , and found more items or tech sheets , but is there a place to access them all ,i did know aout the pro site ,i have been there before. although, i would have liked to see the 4310 but it is not there . i do thank you again for your help .
    michael

Obsolete
    4310 is way too old for a tech sheet.

thank you

thanks, giskard for posting those tech manuals. i had bougt the owners manual for my l150a off that ripoff artist who sells the free stuff from this sights library but could never find anything decent for my 250ti as the manual at the jbl sight is pretty weak on anything about the 250ti thanks again.

jack
    whenever i see a turtle crossing the road i always stop, get out of my car and help it.

Obsolete

That reminds me! I have to scan in the L250 and 250Ti curves at some point and post them.

Thread Information