Hello Fellow Altec and Lansing-related Speaker Fans!

I am conducting a poll on my Altec User's Board that asks the following:

------------------

First - if they could be manufactured again, and at a reasonable price, which one(s) would you like to see made available, and would consider purchasing? No matter WHAT the brand name USED to be, please list -

A. The individual loudspeakers components that you would like to see re-introduced and would consider purchasing.

B. The loudspeaker systems that you would like to see re-introduced and would consider purchasing.

Second - if they could be manufactured and made available, again at a reasonable price, please list -

A. The individual loudspeakers components that you would like to see introduced and would consider purchasing.

B. The loudspeaker systems that you would like to see introduced and would consider purchasing.

Lastly - would it make a difference to you if these products were made in the USA or some other country, like, perhaps, China?

Now - if it's a speaker or system that you feel would be marketable, even thoug you, personally, might not buy them, go ahead and list them, too - I'd like to know what everyone thinks about these issues.

I look forward to your replies.

--------------------

Guys, I'd like to have YOUR opinions, too, either here or at the message board, so let 'er rip!

Here's the direct link to the poll:

Altec User's Board Poll