Recently I got the pair of old L36 speakers. They are in a good condition and the sound is very impressive, especially in comparison with the speakers I've owned before. I also found this great web-page and I'm very impressed with the amount of information presented. I would like to keep the L36 but it is always good to have some knowledge what is inside those boxes.
Could the forum members provide me with the network schematic of L36?
I went through the forum topics and found out that the old JBL polarity convention is in opposite to the industry standards. In the technical note (12B) they said that "the required polarity inversion should be made at the loudspeaker's input terminals themselves" i.e. "red" from amplifier to "black" on the speaker. My question is how does that inversion affect the dividing network operation? And if this inverted convention has been a standard for JBL does it mean that the customers, who bought these speakers in 70's and, following the manual, connected "red" from amp to "red" on speaker, were listening "wrong" sound according to the industry standards? This is a bit puzzling me.

thanks in advance.