As you have likely seen by now, a new feature has been added to our forum - a Photo Gallery. If you haven't found it, it is located here:

http://www.audioheritage.org/photopost

It is linked to our forum so that everyone that is registered here has an account into which they can add their own photos. As can be seen, I have created a number of photo catagories broken down by manufacturer and product type. I thought it would be an interesting goal to develop a photo database of every Lansing product made. These photos do not have to be of your own gear. However, I do want to respect copyrights. Therefore, please ensure that you have copyright permission for any photos that are not you own.

The top level gallery is a section for member systems. Feel free to share photos and descriptions of your Lansing based systems. Any background on how long you've had your system or how you aquired it will be of interest to many. You should also feel free to comment on the setup of the new gallery and suggest any changes you would like to see implemented.