Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yellow horns

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard Wolf

On another note I must applaud...(NOT!)... the the ability to retract what has been said in the past on this forum... were else in life can one do this ?? Comes in kinda handy although it can certainly leave others flapping in the wind !!

Bernard
    No kidding. I think I must have missed one or two things. Feels like I stepped out of the room for a minute, and when I got back everyone cleared their throats and looked away.

I think most of us would want to take some things back from time to time, though.
    Out.

RIP 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard Wolf
    On another note I must applaud...(NOT!)... the the ability to retract what has been said in the past on this forum...
    I also agree. At the very least it'd be nice if people just edited their posts instead of completely deleting them, even if the edit is deletion of the stuff in it, so we can at least see where the link gets broken. It's a bummer reading posts that were answers to deleted messages, and you can't make sense of what's going on.

John

Obsolete
    Quote Originally Posted by johnaec
    At the very least it'd be nice if people just edited their posts instead of completely deleting them, even if the edit is deletion of the stuff in it, so we can at least see where the link gets broken.
    Hey! I can do that! I simply delete when the point isn't getting across. What I ought to do is simply refrain from getting into these discussions. They are time sponges.

Thread Information