Thread: JBL Pro Pricelist?

RIP 2009

JBL Pro Pricelist?

Does Harman Pro anywhere post the JBL Pro pricelist for the US the way they do for the UK?

http://www.harmanprouk.com/pages/pro...elists/JBL.pdf

John

price list

Hi John;

Haven't heard from you in awhile (

Are you talking about wholesale prices or retail ? Retail prices shouldnt be to difficult to get from a retail Pro shop. I have a business license and might be able to get wholesale prices.

Is there a particular product you are looking for ? Raw drivers, finished systems ?

Doug

RIP 2009
    Doug Price? - how's it going? (Everyone - Doug was the guy who first told me about this site.)

I'm primarily interested in the retail prices. I know I can call a dealer about specific items, but it'd just be nice to have a current pricelist with Internet access for those quick queries. Do they even have a printed pricelist, like some of the early ones posted in the libraries here?

Anyway - 'been real busy here, what with the new house and all. I've also got 3 or 4 speaker projects going, all in various stages of completion. 'Was just shopping for drill presses today - 'tired of trying to drill holes with a drill guide, etc...

'Keep in touch!

John

wholesale

I did notice your postings from time to time but never had comments. I was wondering how you were doing......thought maybe you had sunk into the Pacific by now

There used to be lots of wholesale price lists laying around the Pro audio shops in past years, but I think those days are gone. The last time I purchased a pro driver was approx 2 years ago, a pair of 2214-H's. I just called The Speaker Shop in Toronto, they quoted me a price and I faxed them a purchase order, then drove down there and picked them up when they came in. The Speaker Shop is no longer there or I could call them to see if I could get a price list.

I could call JBL to see if I could get a list but have a feeling that a person has to be an authorized dealer (

Did you ever get into that JBL SpeakerShop I sent you ? I think I sent it to you, getting old, can't remember

Doug

RIP 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougie
    ...thought maybe you had sunk into the Pacific by now .
    The way it's been raining here sometimes I've wondered...

Did you ever get into that JBL SpeakerShop I sent you ?
    I've used it quite a bit but am thinking of getting BassBox Pro, along with the stuff to help in crossover design. The JBL Speakershop also has crossover design, but I haven't gotten into it much yet.

John

SpeakerShop

The JBL SpeakerShop program was written by Harris Tech originally, you will notice the similarity in the user interface and dialogs between BassBox Pro and SpeakerShop. BassBox Pro is a much more advanced program. SpeakerShop is a beginners program, dosen't do everything but good at what it does. I don't think it is available from JBL anymore. For those folks interrested, here is a link for a free download ( I have a full legal copy ) )

http://www.avtozvuk.com/infores/toc_new.htm

This a Russian website, a bit slow at times.......be patient

The ultimate loudspeaker modelling program though is Leap-5 and CrossoverShop from LinearX Systems in the U.S.A.

http://linearx.com/

I recently purchased their LMS ( Loudspeaker Measurement System ).

Good to hear from you John. Do you still have my email addy ? If not, here it is, [email protected]

Stay Loose )

Doug

Thread Information