Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: JBL L212 towers - why not - stacked!

Quote Originally Posted by rusty jefferson View Post
    Well, I was until I saw Phil's project list and now I'm not sure I'll still be driving by the time he gets all that done.:-D

@ Heather: Wow, look at all those sets of 18ti's! I'd be interested in a pair should you want to let one go some day. (More like next year for me at the earliest..) Also fellow car person. Although I'm an odd duck in most car circles as I'm an 80's/early 90's EFI defector. I love the old stuff, just not mechanically inclined enough to add EFI or overdrive.

Quote Originally Posted by DerekTheGreat View Post

@ Heather: Wow, look at all those sets of 18ti's! I'd be interested in a pair should you want to let one go some day. (More like next year for me at the earliest..) Also fellow car person.
    Although I'm an odd duck in most car circles as I'm an 80's/early 90's EFI defector. I love the old stuff, just not mechanically inclined enough to add EFI or overdrive.
    That wasn't my collection! I think I brought my L20Ts along, (and a few years later I bought Opimax's 18Tis when he downsized for his move to Georgia), but those were owned by a number of us who all turned up at John's then-home in the Shenandoah Valley and brought part of our collections for a shared listening party.
    2ch: WiiM Pro; Topping E30 II DAC; Oppo, Acurus RL-11, Acurus A200, JBL Dynamics Project - Offline: L212-TwinStack, VonSchweikert VR-4
    7: TIVO, Oppo BDP103D, B&K, 2pr UREI 809A, TF600, JBL B460

Well, I was until I saw Phil's project list and now I'm not sure I'll still be driving by the time he gets all that done.:-D
    I forgot about the Plymouth van that needs an alternator, drive belt, and brake work before I donate it to my actress daughter in NYC for her dog training side-gig while out on strike. She's non-union but no productions are currently filming anyway.
    ". . . as you have no doubt noticed, no one told the 4345 that it can't work correctly so it does anyway."—Greg Timbers

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCCA View Post
    my actress daughter in NYC for her dog training side-gig while out on strike.
    My rescue pup just got a gig as a fashion model for Omni Pet Club. They shoot in 2 weeks.

https://scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net...Cg&oe=64D1BAC4

Well, here's the third pair, Heather! Only a short drive up the Jersey Turnpike. :-D

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/...0-working-exc/

I can hear Heathers tires screeching here in Scotland !!!!!!

Well, here's the third pair, Heather! Only a short drive up the Jersey Turnpike. :-D

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/...0-working-exc/
    Not interested in that 3rd set, even with a B212 Bass Module. I resisted a local pair on CL a year or so back for the same money,
    and the bases on that NJ pair are beat to hell and gone - veneer is chipped and ripped lose.
    I got 2 very nice pairs now ... plus New Jersey is too far for a pair of beaters ...

Tho I am still looking for a clean pair of L200 Cabinets for the big 3-way project, when I resume that build come fall/winter...
    (already got crossovers built/2216ND Woofers/Walnut smith horns & drivers/Great Heil drivers),
    but for summer, the stacked L212s are great during August "spring cleaning" time -

Retirement downsizing ... I've already sold the Heaths, my old bicycle, Grandmas Standup desk from the 30s,
    and maybe some other stuff, if the weekend goes well!
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    2ch: WiiM Pro; Topping E30 II DAC; Oppo, Acurus RL-11, Acurus A200, JBL Dynamics Project - Offline: L212-TwinStack, VonSchweikert VR-4
    7: TIVO, Oppo BDP103D, B&K, 2pr UREI 809A, TF600, JBL B460

L212 subwoofer Amplifier.

I have a L212 amplifier that I salvaged from a damaged speaker set. It was working when removed and I would like to find a home for it. Please contact me if someone can use it to get their L212's back to stock. I also may have the curved base stands for the main speakers. Email me at [email protected] Gary...

Thread Information