Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Master Cabinet builder available here.

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    84

    Master Cabinet builder available here.

    Ever want to make a dream come true? This gentleman could help that.
    Highly recommended by me in every way. My Paragon turned out better than a factory unit for sure. Absolutely beautiful workmanship.
    This man creates heirlooms and dreams come true for us speaker lovers. My Paragon is truly a work of art imo.
    https://www.hornclassic.de/

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    annapolis, md usa
    Posts
    569
    Beautiful work indeed! He is definitely a craftsperson.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty jefferson View Post
    Beautiful work indeed! He is definitely a craftsperson.
    For sure Rusty
    When the cabinet arrived I was blown away by the quality. He truly puts his heart into each cabinet. It was so well built I couldn't be happier. Taken care of it will last many lifetimes. Thats if we have audio in the future....lol.....who knows.
    He even bakes the horns in his oven to achieve the perfect wrinkle effect. The horn were perfect beyond expectations. I'd be surprised if they were any better or even this good from JBL in the day.
    The cabinet looks incredible in my living room. I couldn't resist the mahogany one.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    annapolis, md usa
    Posts
    569
    Quote Originally Posted by jblguy View Post
    ..... I'd be surprised if they were any better or even this good from JBL in the day.
    The cabinet looks incredible in my living room. I couldn't resist the mahogany one.
    Something tells me he's building them with more care than the factory did originally. Is yours French Polish or Oil finished?

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty jefferson View Post
    Something tells me he's building them with more care than the factory did originally. Is yours French Polish or Oil finished?
    Well I'm not sure which one those names would be. Mine seems to be finished with a lacquer type coating I think. It's shiny and hard to the touch. Not super deep but defiantly not just veneer on it own.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    84
    Name:  Paragon Pyramiden Mahagoni 013 sma.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  59.7 KB

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    84
    Name:  IMG_2588.JPG
Views: 222
Size:  222.2 KB

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    California
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by jblguy View Post
    Ever want to make a dream come true? This gentleman could help that.
    Highly recommended by me in every way. My Paragon turned out better than a factory unit for sure. Absolutely beautiful workmanship.
    This man creates heirlooms and dreams come true for us speaker lovers. My Paragon is truly a work of art imo.
    https://www.hornclassic.de/
    looks beautiful! Are you comfortable sharing the cost? I assume it is more expensive than the vintage Paragons you can find online?

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    84
    In 2017 I pad 9200 Euro's. That included the horns and shipping. The shipping was 1400 Euro alone. So the box and horns were 7800Euro
    They were shipped Air freight too. You can see the way he ships them in his site pics. Even that was impressive the way he had them securely crated up. No damage at all. He knows what he's doing.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Wood horn builder
    By rusty jefferson in forum General Audio Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-19-2020, 03:54 AM
  2. Any SoCal Box DIY builder here?
    By ARMED in forum Lansing Product DIY Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-13-2016, 09:26 PM
  3. Cabinet builder in southern ca
    By jimg69 in forum Lansing Product DIY Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-22-2014, 08:57 PM
  4. Master Lab Big Red Cabinet sought plan.
    By Andreas K in forum Lansing Product General Information
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-12-2012, 10:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •