Quote Originally Posted by scombridae View Post
Ian,

Thank you so much for posting this material with links to the documents AND for doing this while you are in the outback. I really appreciate your dedication to the cause. It will take me some time to read the manuals and I'm about 2-3 months away from finishing the speakers, so there is no rush at all. This will give me a great start in powering up the system safely and adjusting it.

In the meantime, take care and I will be in contact if I have further questions once the system is up and running.

Ari
Hi Ari,

A bit about me.

I treat a new forum member like the customer and l am here to sell you the JBL legacy experience, authentic and bring it to life. To do that you have to have lived with the product(s) for a long period of time and be invested in a growth mindset to explore and understand how these systems work in great detail.

More recently l worked closely with Greg Timber’s, Nelson Pass with feedback from Lor Kramer on some further developments in the field of Biamping JBL Pro and Consumer Loudspeakers Systems. Much of the new insights are learnings from Greg Timber’s long experience and expertise. I refer to these insights as the unknown unknowns. Things even experienced professionals aren’t aware of that when carefully considered bring world class loudspeakers to fruition. As Greg Timber’s says, “Everything thing matters in Audio” and to that end l apply a lot more attention to detail than may seen necessary. The end results have been described as spectacular by those who l have work with closely.

When this Covid situation calms down and we all start to resume normal calm lives l hope bring some new products to market. These products will appeal to what Nelson Pass refers to as the “Think Cap” customer who is curious and wants to explore and push the envelope with his or her audio system.

Both consumer and audio amateur will be provided with comprehensive technical support from set up guidance to engineering / technical support for large format project loudspeakers and selected JBL pro legacy and consumer loudspeakers.

Pivotal to that will be an emphasis on listening carefully to our customers and answering all their questions while providing a comprehensive awareness on the key elements associated with reaching the pinnacle of performance with his or her sound system.