Thanks, in advance, for any information, guidance or help anyone can provide here. I have the opportunity to take on a project to put together a pair of 4350s or 4355s, but need some information to make a final decision about whether or not to take it on.

The seller has all the drivers out on a table, and cabinets in a warehouse. Haven't seen the cabinets yet. The drivers he has are 2220H (qty 2/side), 2202H, 2441 with horn and lens and 2405. He says the 2220Hs have been re-coned and are now equivalent to 2235. Is this a reasonable statement? I don't think he's trying to "pull a fast one" but don't have any experience and haven't been able to find a table that allows me to clearly understand what models of JBL drivers are equivalent.

First, about the 4350/55 option - the seller has two pair of cabinets. Apparently a pair of 4350 and a pair of 4355. He says I can choose whichever ones I think are in better shape. It sounds like either one will need work. Here are my questions:

1. Something I haven't been able to clearly understand is what were the original driver configurations of these two models. Were they the same?
2. Between the two models, which is considered to be better?
3. The seller appears to be very knowledgeable. The 15 inch woofers are 2220H, but he says they have been re-coned and are now equivalent to 2235. What should I watch out for? Is this a big deal?
4. Here's a practical question - how the heck do you install these drivers in the cabinets? Are the holes in the baffle threaded? The drivers - especially the huge compression driver - are super heavy. I am not confident that I will be able to contort my body to be able to install the fasteners while holding the driver in place. What am I missing?
5. My listening room is 16' by 24'. I currently have two systems - one centered around a pair of Quad 2805s and one centered around a pair of 4430s. I'm sure the wife will not support me having three pairs of speakers so eventually one or two pair will have to go. I do quite a bit of listening between 50 and 70-75dB and either pair of the speakers I have work well for that. Will the 4350/55s work for listening at low volume? I listen to a lot of funk, soul, jazz, soundtracks, library, some classical.
6. Generally speaking, do you think my room is big enough that the 4450/55s will "work"? Will they "cohere" or is my space too small?

I've really tried to track down answers to these questions on this wonderful site but haven't been able to find them all. Thanks, again, in advance for any help, direction or information you can provide.

Best regards,
Markus