Hello All, I didn't know which sub-forum to post this in?

Speakers in question, an unmolested pair of 4430 Monitors, and have no intentions of molesting-modifying them.

I'm not taking about DIY making up the cheapo Monster, Belden, Canare-etc Cables with the likes of Parts Express-etc Pins. I've gone this route already.

I'd like going beyond with some better cables, yet again, have no desires or ripping apart the speakers to retrofit better Bindng Posts. Yes, I am aware this is of course the best audiophile way to go, did it to my 2 pair of Jubals, and do have some regrets of taking them away from bone stock original.

Such simpler Pins might be a major headache with more complex Cable designs which are often multi-strand. Let's say a pair of Kimber 8TC-12TC Cables as an example.

So, does somebody know of adapters that I speak of, and if so, can someone please point me in the right direction?

Or will I be relegated to taking a Dremel Tool, or Side Cutters to butcher, and hack off one lug on a Spade Lug on let's say a $400-$600 or up pair of speaker Cables? Might work, but sure not pretty or smart.