Hey everyone

If you happened to glance at my previous thread where I mentioned potentially buying a set of PR300's and getting gaskets, well, I got 'em!

Now that they're here, I've realized I need some guidance from you pros. Here are my concerns:

1) What do you guys use to remove the old surround residue from both the speaker basket and the woofer cone itself?
2) The spider seems pretty floppy on these, is this normal or are they worn out? Would soaking them in acetone and then drying them do anything? They either want to sit at the bottom of their travel or fully extended out- not in the middle. So refoaming seems like it will be fun too.
3) The spider one one is detaching, should I use the same glue provided in the surround kit to reattach?
4) What to use to clean the cone face? There are some spots on them, kind of looks like someone may have ralphed on the one, like indirect spatter. Pretty gross looking but I didn't want to smell to verify. The smell already emanating from these is "musty basement with a heap of cigarette." Looks like it might come out but I don't want to damage the cone or mark it. The rest of my L150A's are pretty minty, I just went this route because my PR300's were reconed with a deep purple woofer and I'd like to get back to factory appearance. Also looking for a pair of original LE5-12's, pretty sure mine were reconed as well.

Thank you for reading.