I just had to send my second amp in for repairs. It's hard to find places to do it, it costs a fortune and they take forever to get it back. They are both fine for now, but it's probably just gonna get worse. I ordered an Eminence PXB:250 low pass crossover to try in place of the amp. It's 250hz instead of 200hz, but it's a good fit, it sounded pretty colse to how it sounds with the amp. I suspect it will sound even better when I get my Lexicon LX-7 amp back from the shop. I connected it the same way as the amp was connected. I had to make wires to connect it, but that's not a big deal. I connected the crossover to the inputs and the outputs right to the speaker. This is an easy job and it works. The best thing is that it will sound atleast as good and there is no longer anything to go wrong, so it will work fine and last a long time. Click or copy the link below to see the the item. You can get two of them for about 110 bucks, but if your patient and look around better prices come up on these. Both my amps work now, but I'm gonna use these crossovers instead and the amps should still be good if I ever decide to sell them.

https://www.eminence.com/speakers/cr.../?model=PXB250