Hey campers

In my 40 years of woodworking, I’ve used 30 or more different products to maintain wood. My most frustrating example is the surface on the JBL T3 speakers. I’ve used them all and they always end up sort of dried out and splotchy. I learned of a product from my bowl turning lathe work, that is the finest I’ve ever seen, “Mahoney’s oil wax finish”. It’s got a refined walnut oil, bees wax and other additives. My L-200T3 appear as though I recovered them in fine rosewood. I’ve never seen anything like this. Even my wife told me to keep the grills off. She never comments. My JBL “T” series speakers walnut darkened. And the grain started to pop. They have always been a light brown sorta bla. They are incredibly striking. I’ve used this on many oil finished surfaces (legacy JBL, Hafler 300) and finished surfaces like my Boston VR Cherry. It’s even effective in my black finishes like my JBL L5,L3 and all of my RBH.

It dries in a few hours, then you can brush/buff to a satin shine. I’ve never seen anything like it. Even the baby but horns look brand new with this. I don’t work for them fellas. Order a jar and your jaw will drop.